Digital marketer with extensive skills with WordPress website development, video editing/production, PPC, and Video Advertising capabilities. You need a variety of capabilities and talents including market research capabilities that inform creative multimedia development and are proven through advertising multi-variant management yielding high-volume leads at sustainable pricing. Your primary objective is to research the needs of a patient population and design a campaign to engage the community and collect contact and health information. From the market research, you conduct, develop multimedia advertisements w to be delivered dynamically in a conversion-optimized method. Track results of the campaigns, identify success attributes and repeat this process.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for executing advanced techniques related to researching, developing, building and reporting on all functions of a paid media campaign.
- Build Pay-Per-Click advertising campaigns on Search and Social networks (ex: Google Ads)
- Develop Video Posts and Advertising that engages people to take action on mental health issues including Social Anxiety, Depression, and Bipolar Disorder
- Create and manage hyper-local PPC and Organic SEO campaigns to recruit clinical trials subjects
- Iteratively improve campaigns based on ROI metrics
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Daily Management of bid monitoring and campaign testing to optimize conversion rates
- Collaborate with Marketing Lead and Directors to share performance as well as short-term testing and crafting long-term strategies to meet client expectations
- Perform competitive search analysis, as needed, and develop target keyword lists.
- Analyze website traffic across multiple channels in-order-to recommend changes or make optimizations.
- Audit campaign performance, tracking, pacing, settings and work with Analysts and Developers to ensure all landing pages, monitoring and tagging are correct.
Experience & Skills
● Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
● Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
● Experience working across several advertising platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Microsoft etc.)
● Minimum 1-2+ years of experience directly managing PPC campaigns and video advertising
● Required experience with Google Analytics. Google Ads, Tag Manager, WordPress etc.
● Familiarity with A/B and multivariate campaign testing
● Balance of technical and interpersonal skills
● An eagerness to learn and explore in a constantly evolving field
This is a full-time position and requires high-level right and left-brained intellectual capabilities and substantial self-discipline and dedication to the process. Starting pay range is $50K-$65K/year.
- In and Out of Office Hybrid Work Environment
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Professional development assistance